We Are Pleased to Inform that Ru Pay Debit Cards
Guidlines and safety tips for your rupay debit card
BEFORE YOU BEGINS USING YOUR CARD...
- Sign on the Signature panel at the back of the card.
- Memorize your PIN and destroy the PIN mailer.
- Use your new card immediately at any ATM in the NFS network and change the system generated PIN to new 4-digit number of your choice. It is recommended that your first transaction be made at an ATM of Axis Bank.
- Keep your PIN secret.
- Do not write the PIN on your card.
- Do not share your PIN with anybody (including family members,your banker of any branch employee).
- Change your PIN regularly, preferably every quarter.
- Never let any one see you enter your PlN. The safest measure is to ensurethat you are alone in the ATM while you are conducting your transactions.
- Avoid talking help from anybody under any circumstances at an ATM
- Do not give your card to anyone.
- Never leave your card unattended. Keep your card in a place where you will immediately know if it is missing.
- Treat your card like you would your cash.
- In case of loss, or theft 0f you’re a card, visit the nearest branch immediately and request for blocking of your card.
- Remember that Daivadnya Sahakara Bank Niyamit will never ask f0r any financial personal/Debit Card relate information via e-mail. Hence, never respond to e-mails seeking such information They may be fraudulent.
Using Your Rupay Debit Card at an ATM
- You can use your card at Axis bank’s ATM or bank’s ATM which is in the NFS network.
- Look for RuPay logo displayed at the ATM.
- This logo indicates the ATM is in the NFS network. you can use your card at over ‘1.7 lac such ATMs across lndia.
Charges and Usage of debit card
|1||Financial Transactions||Rs. 17/- GST|
|2||Non- Financial Transactions||Rs. 5/- GST|
|3||Free transactins available at||On Rupay enabled ATM first 3 financial & Non financial transactions shall be free if in Metro city(For e.g. Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore etc.) and First 5 Financial & Non financial transactions shall be free if in non metro city|
|4||Card Issuance Charges||Rs. 100/- GST|
|5||Issuance of Re-pin||Rs. 100/- GST|
|6||Issuance of Additional card||Rs. 200/- GST|
|7||Card re-issuance charges||Rs. 200/- GST|
Daily usage limits
|1||One day||Rs. 20,000/-|
|2||One day purchase transaction at a merchant establishment||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Pin retries||On entering the wrong pin three times repeatedly, card will get blocked for the day|
|Number of transactions per day||Ten (10) times|